LIMITED TIME OFFER!
SAVE ALMOST 40% OFF HYBRID FLOORING
$27.90 per sqm Hybrid Planks (supply only)
Original RRP $45 per sqm
It’s all in the details when it comes to this amazing deal on hybrid flooring
Hybrid flooring is rigid floating floor product that combines the best attributes of laminate and vinyl options.
The high-density core crafted from layers of materials is both scratch and stain resistant. This flooring is praised for its durability and is available in a wide range of colours and designs to mimic hardwood and tile.
This evolution in flooring combines the aesthetic beauty of timber floors with the best characteristics of laminate and vinyl flooring and can be used in all areas of the home.
If you love the look and feel of real timber flooring but are worried about the effort that goes into caring for hardwood floor, take a look at what some experts are calling, “the flooring of the future” – Hybrid Flooring.
At Carpet Court, we offer a beautiful selection of hybrid flooring in a wide range of colours, to suit all styles of Australian homes.
With so many options, it can be difficult to pick the perfect match. You will need to consider some important factors before making a final decision.
Admired Flooring captures the natural beauty of timber with the best attributes of laminate and vinyl floors.
The innovative hybrid flooring delivers durability and impact resistance.
With impressive core technology and a scratch resistant surface, this beautiful and durable floor is able to withstand heavy foot traffic. You can rest assured Admired is a smart choice for your floor.
Take a look at a recent before and after project, where our customers updated their outdated cream tiles with modern hybrid flooring – simply stunning!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 5mm Rigid Core Board (RCB) composition that resists contraction and expansion, makes it more stable in all environments.
- 1.5mm IXPE integrated underlay that has higher acoustic performance, impact resistance, durability and is healthier than lower grade (EVA) underlays
- Acoustically rated (highest available) for maximum noise reduction, excellent for peace of mind in apartments and multi-storey buildings.
- Surface Texture and high definition print to enhance the real wood look and feel. Subtle bevelled edges for an aesthetic timber plank impression.
- Made from 100% Original materials to ensure controlled quality and stability. Enhanced 0.5mm wear layer for higher durability.
- Waterproof surface and core for peace of mind during spills in the kitchen, kid and pet accidents.
- Bio-based materials (phthalate free, low-VOC) which is healthier and safer for you and the environment.
- Slip rated to P4/R11 which is ideal for aged care and commercial applications.
- Plank Size: 1220mm x 181mm
- Thickness: 6.5mm (5mm RCB + 1.5mm IXPE backing)
- Wear Layer: 0.5mm (suitable for light to medium Commercial use)
- Qty Per Box: 2.2082m2 (10 planks per box)